Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's all in the details...

This week has been full of just that: details. We have nearly been chasing our tails trying to get all of the things checked off of our list. The "fun" thing is that each time we cross one thing off, it adds at least three more to be done. We are taking it all in stride and laughing at ourselves as much as possible. No sense in getting upset when it doesn't change anything. All in all it is going well. We have a meeting in the morning that should prove to really set things in motion. If things go the way we think they will, we should be coming home with definite dates for the packers and movers. One AWESOME thing we do have is a flight scheduled for Okinawa! We are leaving on Nov. 20 from Seattle. This means that we will be heading out on Nov. 19 from Columbia. It will be a non-stop flight. Our dog, Cooper, will accompany us under the plane- yes he will be sedated.

We'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Page and Patrick,
I am so glad you are doing this. I can't wait to see what God has in store for you both.
I know things are crazy for you until you leave, but I still hope we can grab you for 30 minutes or so to say goodbye - at least a smile and hug!
We love you,
The Fields

Anonymous said...

Paige and Patrick,
I was so excited when I received your email telling us of your blogspot. This is a wonderful way for friends and family to keep up with all that is happening in your lives. We are so excited for you and know the Lord will not only keep you safe but bless you in many ways. Good Luck and we hope to see you before you leave.

All our love,
The Thompson's
Scott, Sheila and Ryan

Ashley Beth said...

Hey Paige! I saw your link on Facebook. Wow - Japan. What an amazing adventure! I'm excited to hear your stories on your blog.

Ashley